Celebrating 50 years of empowering the greater good Founded 1970
RETHINKING WHAT’S POSSIBLE IN ADULT EDUCATION
- 1970 Walden University founded
- 1984 Social change curriculum established
- 1990 Walden University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- 2004 Walden University becomes part of the Laureate Education, Inc. network of universities
- 2020 Walden University celebrates its 50th anniversary
Making a Difference All Over the World
WHAT KIND OF DIFFERENCE-MAKER ARE YOU?
Whatever your passions and personality, you can make a difference. Answer a few questions to discover your difference-making style and how Walden has empowered people just like you.
JOIN THE CELEBRATION
Throughout 2020, we’ll be hosting inspiring talks, alumni gatherings, and unique events to promote social change and empower our entire community to make an even bigger difference in the world. Join us for all the celebrations.